TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

Holy Newgrounds

so...awesome

N00bKebob Classic #03 N00bKebob Classic #03

Sweet Chrisantheums

iShirm that was friggin sweet, nice music by the way (Phantom of the Opera has come to Melbourne again yayz :D). Nice FBF by soulman, ZI4 looks sweet. No comments on cupnoodles.

N00bNation responds:

Glad you like it :)

Ingus: Episode 2 Ingus: Episode 2

Confederate Bills and Oxen

Sweet, seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen on newgrounds (i.e. the first thing where I have actually LOL'd).
This would be the single best flash on NG if the ninja scream didn't distort, or is that just my crappy speakers?!?

Numa Numa: The Debate Numa Numa: The Debate

Nice Try

You're losing your touch Hoogi, this video is dame. Some would even go as far as to call it stuip.
Have a 7 fot the tweened spinning writing tho...

Hoogiman responds:

Do you think I actually care about my reputation? Or quality for that matter?

Hell, as long as my crap passes, I'm fine, no matter how many people hate it.

CHICKENS...

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

One of the few worthy tributes...

Great work! I still don't know wether this was an honest to god tribute or someone poking fun at the croc hunter, but it was a good job!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Steve catch crocs, not hug thier teeth?!?!

HumbleEgo responds:

Honest engine, man. I know it's a little iffy since it was light hearted, but I thought it'd be the best way to commemoraye him. He was also so enthusiastic and postive. Didn't seem fitting to make it somber.

Steve Irwin: A Legend Steve Irwin: A Legend

Steve Deserves Better

Steve was a bloody legend, and it really sucks that he died like that; but if you really want to honour his memory, make a decent tribute instead of something you whacked up in 5 - 10 minutes.

This is a disgrace to the memory of a good man, and may you die in a freak accident involving a stingray/crocodile/truck so that someone can make a shitty tribute about YOU you heartless jerk!!!

GreyClock responds:

fuck you you stingray lover